Saturday 16 March 2013

Birthday Swingers Club

Have just had the realisation that I haven't blogged since Wednesday, how have you all coped without it....I'm guessing you're all in a state of depression and wondering what to do with yourselves

Thursday was spent flat hunting, for investment, having realised how incredibly wealthy we are....yeah right....we decided to look into investing in a 'buy to let' property

I managed to view 7 flats in 3 hours...and a few of them were either nice or had potential....in fact I even put an offer on one.....I'm still waiting for a response....I think it's a no

Moving on to last night, it was the evening to celebrate my birthday. We went to the local pub, well, not my local as my local is only 50ft away and I wouldn't go there. So we went to a semi local pub where we had a table booked for 14.....who'd believe I know that many people

My sister in law had kindly given me a 20% off food and drink voucher which came in very handy, saving about £35 on the total bill, plus after being asked to itemise, we were only into it for about £27...though granted we weren't 'drinking'

Some of the group got a little more tipsy than others...and I imagine are feeling a little worse for wear today ;-)

As always, I was the last one to want to leave the pub, and was practically dragged out at about 11:45pm, still, it did take about an hour to walk home so i guess it made sense to leave then

My good friends clubbed together, as we have for previous 30th birthdays and bought me a very generous present of golf lessons, I'll repay them of course once I'm on the PGA Tour, I'll be earning a few quid then

Today has been a day of Daddy Day Care, some ballet, soft play, shopping and I also fitted a black out blind in Amelia's room. She's been waking to early as the sun is coming up, so fingers crossed this will see her sleep until noon.....though to be honest I'm up at 5 anyway tomorrow so I'm not too worried

Tonight is Secret Cinema Club and the first rule of the club is.....

Bye bye for now






No comments: