Saturday 30 March 2013

Immaculate....my arse

Following on from recent form, daily blogs are becoming less and less frequent. So today's musings will be a summing up of the last few days

Thursday will be known as 'V5' day. I finished my early shift at 2 and was straight home to inspect Postman Pat's delivery. My V5 had arrived, a V5 is a vehicle registration form, for the uneducated.

I was straight on the phone to the Skoda dealer to make an appointment and was soon on my way there, spare keys in hand, to wave goodbye to the best car I've owned

Back home, via the post office and the bank, and we were straight to the pub. Here, we proceeded to consume copious amounts of alcohol based spirits....not sure there's another type

As people who know me well will confirm, I love drinking a lot.....hmmm....not really, but we had a few and an enjoyable time was had. The majority of the drinks were bought by my friends dad.....until then I didn't realise how much I liked him ;-)

Friday morning rolled around and, slightly hungover, we made our way to Frankie & Bennys for a big breakfast. It was delicious, with the only uncomfortable moment being the waitress, whilst in conversation, telling me that they survive on their tips.......

I hadn't tipped


And the 25p I had in change seemed too little, too late


Knowing how to really live, I left F&B's and made my way to Asda. And what exciting purchase was I there to make, some new clothes, a DVD, even a new television......no. A pack of night time pyjama pants for Amelia......now now....jealousy is an ugly thing

I was on late shift yesterday and had been invited out to the pub afterwards, however, I didn't think it would be appreciated if I was hungover again this morning.....nor would my bank balance have been too happy

Today was the day to buy myself a new car, I was collected just before 9 and we made our way down towards Poole, stopping 3 or 4 miles past Ferndown. Unfortunately, whilst the car looked, and was described as immaculate, it was actually far from that. It had been touched up more times than Katie Price and had more signs of crack damage than Daniella Westbrook

So here I am sat at work, the car search will continue on Monday with a trip to High Wycombe where hopefully I shall return in a different car to the one I arrive in

My Saturday evening promises to be one of non stop excitement, who know what wonders await. What I do know is I have some pictures to share....a cat with a faultless hiding place, a worrying sign of how Tesco treat their products, and a 'cool' polar bear

Bye bye for now





No comments: