Monday 25 March 2013

Move your body close to mine

Well....what a day. Knowing that I'd be getting a call either today or tomorrow to say my cheque was ready and I could bring the car down to finalise the deal I thought I'd get all the paperwork together.

Everything was easy to find, except my V5 registration document, next to the keys it's the most important thing of all. I spent about 30 minutes looking for it but to no avail

At 10 o'clock Amelia and I had arranged to meet a friend and her daughter, for a fun packed day. We started with a trip to Ikea where Amelia was quickly into the crèche...her choice not mine...she loves it in there. To be fair it does look pretty cool

I was visiting with one main aim, the acquisition of a sofa bed, or at least some advice. Their website said no stock in Southampton and after speaking to 3 members of staff I had confirmation....that the website was correct

The one I wanted has been discontinued and in its place is one that is exactly the same just with a different colour cover....oh...and a £30 price increase......engineering genius bastards

Anyway, an ice cream was consumed and parking 'illegally' validated, oh, and 3 washing up brushes purchased and we were on our way home

Once home I decided to relax, by spending a further 40 minutes looking for my V5....no luck

Then it was time for lunch, a romantic meal....for 4....lol. Frankie and Benny's never fail to deliver.....a burnt pizza. Still, Amelia loved her sausage and beans. It should have been mash as well, but she informed me that the space required for mash was still occupied by ice cream ;-)

After lunch I added 2 more lovely ladies to my hareem...that's not really the word I wanted, but posse just sounded worse. So it was on to Monkey Bizness, or Gambado as some people call it.....and much fun was had

However, the main event awaited us back at my place.




We all searched for my V5.




Still no luck. It's amazing the effect losing a piece of paper can have on your plans, it's certainly buggered up the next few weeks for me

I was treated to a chip supper in an attempt to cheer me up, it certainly fattened me up anyway :-)

And I shall finish the evening with a bath....currently listening to Mysterious Girl...and I don't think the excuse that it's part of a pop compilation album helps my case...still....you can't beat a bit of Bubbla Ranx.........."Well I've been sitting by the phone hoping you'd call. When time me hear your voice I feel 10 feet tall."

A relatively short blog tonight, much like my temper....I've lost my V5 you know

Pictures....you'll get what you're given

Bye bye for now














No comments: