Sunday 6 January 2013

Captain's Log

Now the phrase 'Captain's Log' has an entirely different meaning to me, having worked in a certain office a few years ago, but I don't want to end my first blogging day talking shit so I shall leave that one for another day

Now some of you may have noticed I'm on Facebook quite a lot, my job (un)fortunately allows me the time/opportunity to do so, but I make no excuses for it. I now communicate with many people that I would otherwise never speak to, I enjoy the insights into people's lives and I hope that I occasionally post things of interest.

It's at this point in my blog that I think about packing up a rucksack, putting on my boots, grabbing a stick and throwing on a rain coat, before heading outside in to the woods, up and down hills, in and out of the trees, enjoying everything the countryside has to offer....anyway I'll stop there, I'm rambling

Anyway, from now on, I shall aim to combine my observations and experiences into 1 or 2 daily blogs. This way, people who are interested can read them, and other people won't have it forced upon their newsfeed on route to FarmVille or some other pile of shite

I'll finish by saying I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year and leave you with a humorous picture and a positive thought







No comments: