Tuesday 22 January 2013

Watch out for crocs

Now I don't want to take the credit for introducing Crocs to the UK....no really, I don't. But I did have mine long before they were around over here, having purchased them in Canada. Whilst they are obviously highly fashionable, I have tonight discovered a flaw in the design, a flaw that sees me writing this barefoot with very cold toes. Do not put your wheelie bins out, which are covered in snow, wearing crocs....the snow will go down your legs and all over your feet

First day of working week today, so 6 am start. We were over staffed on shift this morning so I was spare, that meant this morning was spent dropping off and collecting cars from various garages, along work cooking a bacon sandwich on the works Baby George. Ironically we were short staffed on the late shift today and with heavy snow predicted this afternoon I ended up staying on to work part of the afternoon shift....as it turned out that meant staying on until 7pm....and another car collected from the garage.

Today I found out what a £102,000 Range Rover is like....to sit in, you definitely know you're well off when the simple art of closing a car door is too tricky and you need 'soft close' doors on your car...and how could anyone live without freeview television for the school run. Anyway, I decided I didn't like the face lifted headlights on the new car so have cancelled my order....back to the drawing board...and bank safe

I came home just after 7 and was greeted by Amelia jumping on me for a cuddle and showing me the sticker placemat she'd made to take to nursery on Thursday....what a perfect end to the day

After my bacon roll this morning and Sainsbury's pizza for lunch (£4.29 for a 14'' pizza, cooked whilst you wait) I'm now not really hungry so it's Eastenders, a quick bath then bed I think

I leave you today with a reason why Safeway may have been forced to close, a perfect name for an air conditioning company and definitely the man the company had in mind when designing their vehicle advertising graphics

Until tomorrow.....Bye bye for now










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: