Saturday 19 January 2013

Snow White & The Fat Snowman

My exciting day yesterday decided not to finish until around 11pm, after being called back up the M3 to deal with a car that had collided with a lorry, the central reservation and was parked in lane 3. The guy was very lucky to have not sustained any injuries and I was very relieved to see one less Peugeot on the road

By the time I got home, and in to bed it was around midnight, so it was very much appreciated that I was given a lie in this morning, though still had the joy of being awoken around 6ish

Saturday morning was ballet, for Amelia, now I've never actually been into the class so we just drop her off each week and hope that they are teaching her something...still, at £4 a lesson it's not the most expensive babysitter. Ballet is always followed by soft play with her friend so that saw out the morning

After a late lunch, it was time to jump on the sledge and tow Amelia round to a friends house, sorry we were late, to drop off something small and shiny and then back home for some fun the garden. Someone once said that a snowman resembles the person that built it, but this snowman is neither a gorgeous little girl or a devilishly handsome, funny, intelligent, wonderful man.....so this person was wrong

Amelia and I then went to the disco which was fun...for her, I just sat gossiping like an old woman

And this evening shall be spent with cheese and bacon waffles, skittles, magnums and pop corn...along with a film

Bored....tough

To finish, a wonderful engineering flow chart, my idea of a health and safety sign and a picture which sums up my current exercise regime

Bye bye for now











No comments: