Monday 21 January 2013

Throwing a snowman in a lake

This morning Amelia chose to sleep until nearly 7 o'clock, this would be happy days had I not fallen asleep on the sofa last night and woken up there, along with bad back, this morning! :-/

We dropped Jac at work, we're nice like that, and then came home to do some sticking and drawing, I'm always amazed by Amelia's imagination and creativity. Do 'only children' develop a greater imagination etc, that's something for debate....though not today, because the outcome won't effect my life

Drive, Asda, Shop, Pay, Home

We had guests for lunch today in the shape of a friend and her lovely 9 month old daughter, it won't be long until she's happily feeding herself and no longer needing a bib....perhaps her daughter can teach her

(If you actually read this and not just look at the pictures, like or comment on fb, lol)

This afternoon ended with a trip to Lakeside for a walk in the remaining snow with friends. There was a small frozen pond in a field there, and you can't just leave a pond frozen, especially with two 3 year olds. We tried sticks, stones, snowballs and even my finest chat up lines, but nothing would break the ice....that is until Amelia's friend suggested throwing in a snowman that was close by. Of course I was shocked by this idea, you can't throw a snowman into a lake.....without breaking him in half first....and so this snowman met his end a little sooner than the thaw would have done for him

I finally got around to finishing building my new bench for my home gym tonight, so that's ready to be put into action tomorrow afternoon when I finish work....I may need to apologise to my neighbours for the loud music that will be blasting out at around 3pm.....if I'm a singing, don't come a ringing

All that leaves is dinner, a quick bath then early bed before first early shift tomorrow...still only 4 days this week before a week off, starting with a wedding where I shall be the best man

I shall leave you with the torment that poor Winnie had to suffer, Jamal hard at work...well done Jamal and the face of the ladder that just loves square crisps

Bye bye for now











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: