Thursday 17 January 2013

What the funk is that smell

Well after nearly 3 days in bed, I actually got up this morning to try and have something to eat, but wherever I went in the house all I could smell was this really horrible stink. Now I'm not the best patient and Jac has taken great care of me whilst I've been ill, but had she really let the house get that bad as a result. After walking around each room, checking bins, dishwasher etc, it finally dawned on me where the smell was coming from......

It was me :-(

So today I did something crazy.

I had a bath. And now I'm back to smelling like a summer meadow :-)

The main focus of today has been eating to get my strength back up, in fact I've just swallowed up a portion of pasta as large as a small child, with more cheese than you'll find in an average Ben Cummins blog.

I don't know anything about today's current affairs, I've watched no news, though I did watch a fantastic film 'Ray' starring Jamie Foxx as the late Ray Charles Robinson. I would never have had myself down as Ray Charles fan, and this film certainly won't make you one (womaniser, 12 kids with 9 women, and drug addict) but I still thought it was a brilliant film and well worth a watch

The weather forecast for tomorrow, if you haven't seen Facebook, is snow, heavy snow. This makes me even more keen to get back to work...it's so much more fun in the snow, I'm just hoping we don't have any childcare issues as a result

As it turns out, I could probably have saved my snow pictures from the other day and used them tomorrow, but never mind. In the meantime lets have, the reason why dinosaurs hate yoga, the worlds most secure parking barrier and an article which highlights the importance of not missing out words










Bye bye for now

No comments: