Wednesday 9 January 2013

I'm the best, MAN

Wednesday today, still on lates, so another morning with Amelia. I figured a morning at Monkey Bizness was calling but Amelia wasn't interested.

So it was a quick walk to collect my previously champagne soaked suit from the dry cleaner, drop in to Tesco then home for a tea party/picnic with Amelia and 4 imaginary friends. Some would say I'm too old for imaginary friends, but that's my decision.....don't judge me

Work relatively quiet with only a few minor accidents to deal with. Some people hey superstitious about the word 'Quiet' fearing that they'll suddenly become really busy, but to be honest I'd welcome some business so.... QUIET QUIET QUIET

With a couple of minutes to spare, I thought i should take the time to write my Best Man speech for my friends upcoming wedding. I was warned that it should be age appropriate, both young and old and should not contain anything that could embarrass the groom or bring about a hasty divorce......hmmm....we'll see ;-)

Finishing off my shift dealing with a pedestrian of polish origin walking along the m3, not dressed for the occasion (I like pedestrians to he in dinner suits, and yes I have been to one before that was, and he was in the central reservation) and trying to get to Southampton. I played Google Maps and gave some directions before following him off at the next junction....foreigners are always so much more polite than English pedestrians...maybe it's the educational system or maybe they just don't know enough English swear words

As a follow up to yesterday's comment about benefit increases, I include below an article concerning a gentleness tax return form....accurate? I don't think it's far off the mark

I also have a picture which asks only one question, why would you rename this cat?

And finally a picture that shows the worth of positive thought

Bye bye for now





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pasta Batman rocks